If you decide to start your own atta chakki business, it is important that you first decide what type of atta chakki business you want to start with.
There are two types of businesses that can be considered. First, one is where customers get their grains and have them ground and milled for some amount.
The second type where the business owner purchases the raw materials i.e. the grains and grounds them at the mill and sells after packaging is done.
The steps of purchasing raw materials, grinding milling and then packaging will require capital and machinery.
Here are the steps to start an atta chakki business:
1. Acquiring the required licences/registrations
Firstly registering the business is very important. This can be done under sole proprietorship, a partnership, a limited liability partnership or a one-person company. This has to be done at the Registrar’s office.
Apart from this the other registrations and licences to acquire are:
- FSSAI registration
- Shop Act
- Udyog Aadhaar registration
- GST registration
2. Equipment and other essentials
Equipment and other essentials that are important for the business are:
- Transportation facility, electricity, water
- Skilled manpower
- A minimum area of 3000 sq ft for setting up the business
- Equipment like bucket elevator, reel machine, rotameter, indent cylinder, weighing scale, roller Mill body, purifier, etc.
Other things to remember for operating an atta chakki business:
- Choose a location which is near to a residential area.
- Gain knowledge to operate the business.
- Purchase the raw materials carefully.
- Follow standard packaging procedures.
If you want a loan for your atta chakki business, contact Gromor Finance for an unsecured one at a quick rate of disbursal!