If you are looking for a quick business loan, going for an NBFC is a better option, to save you from the trouble of the huge documentation and for a loan without any collateral.
Are You Eligible For A Quick Business Loan?
- Your age limit should be a minimum of 21 years and maximum of 65 years.
- Your business should have made a profit since at least the last two years.
- Business should be active for 3 years, some NBFCs also consider a year old business.
- A good business credit score.
- Business should not be involved in any criminal activities ever.
Documents Needed For A Quick Business Loan:
- Aadhar and PAN Card of the proprietor.
- Last 12 months bank statements of all the bank accounts.
- latest balance sheets and P&L.
- ITR for the previous 2 years.
- Latest Audited Balance Sheet & P&L.
- Shop Establishment License/Gumasta.
- GST Registration Receipt.
- GST Receipts/Challans.
Click here for a more detailed list.
If you are in need of a quick business loan, visit Gromor Finance for a hassle-free loan application process.