Udyog Aadhar is a 12-digit identification number issued by the Ministry of MSME to all the small and medium enterprises when they register their business. Udyog Aadhaar provides them with official recognition from the government of India.
Process for Udyog Aadhaar registration is simple and can be done online. There is no filing fee charged. It is a simple online registration process.
Registering for Udyog Aadhaar has many benefits for every MSME:
- Protects against delay in payments.
- Helps in getting business loans without security.
- Has some Octroi tax benefits.
- Stamp duty & registration fees waiver.
- Helps in being eligible for IPS subsidy.
- Allows subsidy on barcode registration.
- Provides an excise exemption scheme.
- NSIC Performance and Credit Rating subsidy.
- Helps in getting business loans at lower interest rates.
- There is an exemption on interest on overdraft.
- Can get concessions on the electricity bill.
- Many exemptions under Direct Tax Laws.
- There are exemptions when applying for any government tenders.
- Considerations can be obtained while taking part in the international trade fair.
- Subsidy for technology upgradation under the CLSS scheme.
- Can help with an increase in loan eligibility.
- Can receive payment reimbursement for getting an ISO certification.
- Availability of subsidy on patent registration.
- Easier approval for obtaining licenses.
- Reservation of the products that are used for manufacturing by MSME.
If you want to take a loan for your business, contact Gromor Finance for a quick and unsecured option!