What is ISO certification?
ISO certification firstly is an international certification which ensures that the products are of international standards in quality.
Features of the ISO MSME scheme:
- The ISO certification reimbursement scheme helps MSMEs obtain the ISO certification by giving them financial help.
- The ISO standard provides guidance and tools to businesses who want to ensure that their products and services consistently meet their customer’s requirements and that quality keeps improving consistently.
- Any charges a small business incurs are reimbursed under this scheme.
- Reimbursement limit is set to 75% of the cost which is incurred while availing the certification subject (for a maximum of INR 75,000).
- The reimbursement can only be claimed once which can only be done when the entrepreneur or the business owner gives the Entrepreneurship Memorandum Number.
Is your business eligible for the ISO MSME reimbursement scheme?
If you want to apply for this scheme, your business should be eligible for the same.
In order to be eligible, your business should be registered and should have acquired ISO-9000 or ISO-14001 or HACCP certification.
For availing this scheme, an application form has to be filled and submitted with the required documents on the DC-MSME website.
If you are in need of funds for your business, contacting Gromor Finance for quick unsecured loans can be a wise option!