GST has been categorized into four different categories that are CGST (central GST, in the case of the Infra-state transaction) SGST (state GST), IGST (integrated GST, in case of inter-state transactions) and UTGST (Union Territory GST, in case of transactions falling under the Union Territories of India).
A timely GST registration would help you to avoid any kind of interface with tax authorities.
If you have not done the registration then make a list of the following documents that are a must for your GST registration.
Documents Required For GST Registration
- PAN Card of Business/Individual
- Photo of Owner/Partner
- Address Proof for Place of Business along with Utility Bill
- Letter of Authorization in case of Company & Partnership Firms
- If you don’t own the place of business, then you need rent agreement and NOC
- Digital Signature (In case of Private Limited Companies & LLPs)
- Business Bank Account Statement
Having a GST number is also required when you apply for a business loan. If you are looking for a business loan under Rs 10 Lac, apply with us at Gromor.