WhatsApp will be launching WhatsApp pay by the end of the year so that businesses can make online payments more conveniently. WhatsApp pay will do this in support with banks, NPCI Government officials and other payment service providers to support its digital payments forum.
After you set up, you can send and receive money from your WhatsApp contacts list. It is important that both parties have a WhatsApp Payment feature enabled in their phone.
Here’s how you can use it:
- When you want to send money, open chat with the person you want to pay to and tap on the Payment icon in the text bar.
- You can choose the amount Between INR 1 to INR 5000.
- Enter your UPI PIN so that the transfer process is complete.
- The money will then be sent to your contact after the payment is processed.
- If you see two ticks, your money is transferred.
- You will receive a similar notification when payment is received by a WhatsApp contact.
If you want a loan to expand your business, contact Gromor Finance for loans without security!