‘Sell On Amazon’ lets you list and sell your products through Amazon. This can be great for your business since you get fast & stress-free shipping, secured & timely payments, and professional services to help in every step of selling online.
Setting up an online store
- Set up your store on Amazon.in, showcase and sell your products online across India and the world by using easy to use listing tools or through the professional Service Partners.
- Amazon takes care of the shipping and delivery.
- The fees are deducted only when a sale is made and the payments are also made on time.
Frequently asked questions
How does the selling work?
Selling on Amazon.in is very easy. List the products that you want to sell on Amazon.in. The customer will see your product and make a purchase. You will then receive a notification to ship the product. You deliver the product to the customer and share the shipment details or let Amazon fulfill the order for you through FBA or Easy ship. Amazon will deposit the funds into your bank account after deducting the relevant fees.
What you can sell? How To Register?
You can sell the following items on Amazon:
Apparel, Automotive, Baby Products, Batteries, Beauty products, Books, Consumables, Consumer Electronics (including Cameras and Video Games – Consoles), Digital Accessories (including Mobile Accessories, Electronics Accessories and PC Accessories), Groceries, Home, Jewelry, Kitchen, Luggage, Mobile Phones, Movies, Musical Instruments, Office and Stationary, Personal Care Appliances, Personal Computers, Pet Supplies, Softwares, Shoes and Handbags, Tablets, Toys, Video games (consoles and games) and Watches. Certain categories are restricted and a prior approval is needed to sell these items.
Details required for registering on Amazon:
- Your business details
- Your contact details (email and phone number)
- Basic information about your business
- Tax Registration Details (PAN and GST). GST Details are mandatory if you are listing taxable goods and have to be provided at the time of registration.
Is It Free? Do You Need A Website?
You don’t need a website to start selling on Amazon.in. Once you complete your registration, you will have access to the Seller Central platform. Using this you can list your products for sale on Amazon.in.
Will The Customer Know The Place Where He/She Is Buying From?
Amazon will clearly indicate on our product detail pages and provide details that the product is sold by you and the invoice will have your name.
If you are planning to increase your product offerings, and are looking for a quick loan, get in touch with Gromor! We offer unsecured business loans, up to Rs. 10 lakhs, through a simple, online process.