QMS (Quality Management Standards) or QTT (Quality Technology Tools) scheme is an initiative by the Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Scale Enterprises. The QMS/QTT scheme is launched under the NMCP (National Manufacturing Competitiveness Program).
The objective of this scheme is to encourage the MSMEs to become more productive, competitive, and produce better quality products at competitive prices.
Benefits of the QMS/QTT scheme:
- Optimal use of all the available resources
- Improvement in product quality
- Help the MSMEs understand foreign products in the Indian market or which are penetrating in the Indian market
- Help MSMEs grow and have a strong position in the Indian market.
Eligibility criteria for the QMS/QTT scheme and documents required:
- Businesses that have an entrepreneur’s memorandum can take advantage of this scheme.
- Business who are more than 2 years old and have a good track record.
- Businesses who have had regular audits of their accounts in the last 2 years.
- The advertising/marketing materials of the business like the banners or reports should indicate the MSME industry support.
Some of the required documents:
- An undertaking which describes the contribution of the business with 25% to 50% of the total cost of the business.
- An Affidavit that states that no similar benefits are obtained/will be obtained from any other scheme introduced by the government.
Want unsecured loans for your small business? Contact Gromor Finance for loans at affordable interest rates. Just visit the website and fill a simple application along with the documents!