Food manufacturing business in India can be a profitable business but it requires knowledge. There are various food manufacturing ideas that can be started.
You need to also consider the hygiene factor, the number of employees required, the location for the business, the business should be started as a partnership, if the food manufacturing idea can sustain, and the equipment that would be required for the same.
Here is a list of food manufacturing business ideas you can choose from:
- Chocolates – Can be started at home or a small, clean rented place.
- Jams and jellies – Can be started from home or a small rented place and requires minimal equipment and fridge.
- Cookies and biscuits – Requires ovens, stoves, etc. But can be started from any small clean space.
- Ice-cream – Requires ice-cream machine or kulfi moulds and freezers.
- Pickles – Requires investing in packaging materials like bottles, wrappers, etc.
- Sauces – Heating pans, fridge, and packaging material are important for this business.
- Wafers – Requires gas, oil and ideally, and ventilated places.
- Honey – This requires expertise in extraction of honey from honeycombs.
- Juice – Can be started from a small place in a busy area. Will require stocking of seasonal fruits, clean glasses and fridge.
Need funds for your food manufacturing business? Get in touch with Gromor Finance for quick unsecured loans!