GST filing is a compulsory process everyone has to go through every year. File for your GST online using the software or the application by following some simple steps.
Steps You Need To Follow To File GST Return Online!
- Visit the GST portal(https://www.gst.gov.in/) and register yourself.
- Now log in to the portal, you will then be asked to give your GST state code and PAN number, based on which a 15 digit identification number will be generated and issued to you.
- Upload the invoices, after this an invoice reference number will be issued, for each invoice, you have uploaded.
- File your inward, outward and cumulative monthly return online after uploading the invoices.
- Fill the GST return forms accordingly through the information section
- The details for the same can be viewed on GSTR-2A (read-only informative document).
- The recipient will then verify and modify the details filled by the supplier regarding outward supplies. There is also a requirement file debit and credit notes.
- Then, the recipient has to provide information regarding the inward supplies of taxable goods in GSTR 2 form(a monthly return which summarizes the details of inward purchases of taxable goods and services).
- Information which a recipient modifies cannot be accepted or rejected by the supplier.
Following these steps will ensure a smooth GST return filing process. Although it is an easy process, If in doubt regarding any form or document, your CA will be the best person to consult.
If you are on the lookout for small business loans, get in touch with Gromor Finance today!