Downloading bank statement online helps you have a lot of time visiting the bank branch again and again. Also, having your bank statement online helps you spot any errors or fraudulent transactions.
The video above is a quick guide on how you can download your bank statement online, from the comfort of your home or office.
How To Download Your Bank Statement Online!
- Visit your bank to register your account for Internet Banking.
- You will get user ID & password to login to the bank’s netbanking site.
- Choose the account for which you wish to download the statement.
- Click on the section that says ‘Statements’.
- Choose the dates for which you want to download the statement.
- You can download it in PDF format or an MS Excel sheet.
- Never share your internet banking user ID, password, PIN, OTP, with anyone to avoid frauds.
Download your bank statement online not only to keep a track of your transactions and save time on getting the passbook updated regularly but also to keep it handy when applying for a business loan.
If you are looking for a business loan under Rs. 10 lac, apply with us at Gromor Finance. We have a simple, easy and fast process of application and disbursement of the loan.