Every Corporate company has a master data which can be checked using Company CIN number. This number reveals all the company data like date of incorporation. You can view your company’s details public and private both.
Steps to check the company details:
- Visit the MCA site, http://www.mca.gov.in/
- Click on ‘MCA services’ from the main menu and go to ‘View Company or LLP Master Data’ under the ‘Master Data’ section located on the left-hand side.
- A page will open up with the options Company/LLP name and Company CIN/FCRN/LLPIN/FLLPIN.
- If you have the CIN number, leave the Company/LLP field blank and enter the CIN number against the Company/CIN/FCRN/LLPIN/FLLPIN field.
- Next step is to enter the characters shown below and then click on submit, the information would be displayed.
- If you do not have the CIN number, enter the company name in the ‘Company/LLP Name’ field and click on search.
- The matched company name and its corresponding CIN number would be displayed. Use the page navigation to look for the name on the list. Click on the matched CIN number which will auto-fill in the CIN number field.
- Enter the captcha code and click on submit.
- The Company Master Data will be displayed after this.
- This data can now be printed or exported to the excel sheet by clicking on the buttons at the bottom of the result.
If you want quick and unsecured loans for your business, contact Gromor Finance!