Net or internet banking is a service that banks provide to the customers so that they can carry out the financial transactions easily at their own convenience.
There are many benefits of net banking:
- Internet or net banking is a highly secure way of carrying out online transactions.
- One can easily keep a track of the accounts, can update the accounts, open account, pay bills, get the bank statements etc. through net banking.
- There is no need to visit a bank for every transaction and even to order a chequebook.
- The customers can log in their accounts from anywhere, can update information and even start or stop the payments.
Because of these benefits, net banking should be used by all small businessman to carry out the transactions
But if you do not have net banking facility and you want to get your bank statement in PDF format, you can do it by visiting the nearest bank branch.
Steps to get the bank statement in PDF format even when you do not have Net-Banking:
- Approach the nearest bank branch.
- Write and submit a request letter to the branch manager or to the respective person in charge mentioning the details and reason for wanting the bank statement in PDF format.
- After the bank authorities have seen your request letter, they will send the bank statement in PDF format on your email id within a day or two.
- Once you receive the bank statement in PDF in your email, you can download the bank statement in PDF format as any other email attachment.
So, using these simple steps, you can get your Bank Statement in PDF format without Internet Banking facility!
If you are in need of an unsecured small business loan, contact Gromor Finance. Gromor Finance gives unsecured business loans at affordable interest rates and the loan disbursal is within 3 days or less!