Do you want to start your own company in Maharashtra or do you already own one? You should register your company.
Here are the steps to register a company in Maharashtra:
1. Compliances required to register a company
- Approval from the Registrar of Companies for the name of the company.
- Submission of Articles of Association and Memorandum of Association to ROC which will contain the objectives of the company.
- Other documents required are compliance declaration, registred office proof, details of the director, ROC’s letter confirming the name availability, and ID proofs of the members.
2. Process for the incorporation of a company
The procedure for incorporation of a company can be done by filling out e-forms on the website of the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA).
list of required forms:
- A form needs to be filed through the Reserve Unique Name to reserve and approve the proposed name of the Company on the MCA website.
- Simplified Proforma for Incorporating Company Electronically form.
- Additional form for the incorporation of an OPC or type of company such as INC 3 form.
Procedure for registering a company:
- Fill an application for the company name approval with the Registrar of Companies in form No. 1A.
- The Registrar of Companies will send an intimation to the applicant in the next 7-10 days about the availability of the proposed name of the Company. Once, the name is approved, it will be valid for six months.
- The applicant has to prepare an application for registration along with the required documents.
- After submission, a receipt is issued with a specific date by the Registrar of Companies, Maharashtra.
- On this date, the director of the company or his authorised representative has to visit the office of the Registrar of Companies, Maharashtra and make the changes if required.
- After the implementation of the changes, the documents once again have to be submitted to the Registrar of Companies.
- The Registrar will verify the changes and check if all formalities are complete.
- After this, the Registrar of Companies will issue a Certificate of Incorporation in the name of the Company.
3. Documents required
- Three copies of draft Memorandum & Articles of Association out of which one copy has to be stamped with the stamp duty.
- The filing fees, which may be paid by a Demand Draft in the name of Registrar of Companies, Maharashtra.
- The original copy of the name approval letter.
- Proof of Address (all directors)
- Photograph (all directors)
- Copy of Aadhaar Card
If you need funds for your company, you can contact Gromor Finance for loans at affordable interest rates!