In south-west Maharashtra, small business is thriving. One of the engines of business activity in this part of the state is Kolhapur. You will find a diverse mix of business activity here. From restaurants to travel services to manufacturing to film industry to medical facilities to retail establishments, they are all there in Kolhapur.
This is in addition to the large-scale manufacturing industries and agricultural economy that is an integral part of all the economic activity that takes place.
What follows is a very select list of some of the most popular eateries in Kolhapur. From Indian flavours to pure vegetarian to speciality cuisine to continental to Dhabas to typically regional delicacies, and more, there are plenty of options in Kolhapur for food enthusiasts.
Restaurants In Kolhapur
Some of the popular ones are:
- Bansuri Pure Veg on Dasara Chowk and opposite Jain Boarding,
- Opal Hotel in Rukmini Nagar on the Pune-Bangalore Road,
- Barbequenation Restaurant in Kawala Naka on the Pune-Bangalore Road,
- Tandoor Restaurant on Tararami Road, and
- Niyaaz Restaurant in Kawala Naka, to mention a few.
Kolhapur is a growing city. There is scope for many more restaurants to be set up, discovered, and thrive. As a small business opportunity, restaurants in Kolhapur are fertile grounds for growth. Bon appétit!
For small business loans to grow your restaurant business in Kolhapur, apply now!