Bhopal is arguably the most important and most prosperous city in Madhya Pradesh. It is a city that is driven by a host of economic activities that are diverse and of different sizes. The people of Bhopal are welcoming, open-minded, dynamic, and ambitious. Based on historical and current data and trends, it is safe to say that this is a city that is conducive to nurture and grow small businesses in.
Coming to food habits, in particular, the city of Bhopal is well-known for its cultural gastronomy and showcases a smorgasbord of appetising eateries big, medium, and small that offer a variety of cuisines traditional, contemporary and even exotic. Restaurants are an integral aspect of small business growth in Bhopal. There are many to sample in this city. They serve the needs of palates of different kinds and proclivities young and old.
Some of the preferred restaurants in Bhopal are in the list that follows. It is a non-exhaustive rundown of known names and is only meant to give you a flavour of the kind of businesses that the restaurant category offers in Bhopal. If you wish to start a small or medium-sized restaurant business in Bhopal, these are some of the places you may wish to look into in order to benchmark your plans and strategies against.
Restaurants In Bhopal
Let’s begin this short and varied journey with:
- Taste of India that’s located in Radhakrishna Shopping Complex, MP Nagar,
- Shri Ram Fast food at Bagh Sawaniya Main Road, Bagh Swaniya,
- Tom and Jerry at Trilanga Road, Trilanga,
- Cafe Alabina in Arera Colony,
- Red Chillies in Hig-3-4 A Sector, Ratnagiri Raisen Road,
- Raw the Restobar at DB City Mall,
- Momo Cafe in Arena Hills,
- Under the Mango Tree in Shamla Hills,
- Manohar Diary and Restaurant on Hamida Road.
Do you own a restaurant in Bhopal? Apply here for loans to expand your business!