If you want to register your new business in India, you have to follow certain procedures. The MCA (Ministry of Corporate Affairs) has made the registration process online. The online registration process is simple.
Steps to register your Company:
Step-1 (Obtain Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) from a Certifying Authority)
There are 3 ways to apply for DSC:
- The applicants can approach the Certifying Authorities (CAs) along with the original documents and self-attested copies, using Aadhar eKYC based authentication (no documents required) and a letter or certificate containing the Digital Signature Certificate with the applicant’s information, issued by the bank certified by the bank manager.
Step-2 (Associate DSC)
- Next step is to register DSC on the MCA portal http://www.mca.gov.in . After you register, the MCA system will verify the details of your DSC against your DIN or PAN.
- This obtained information will then be used to authenticate your Digital Signature. If the person digitally signing the eForm is a practicing CA/CS/CWA, then you will have to enter a valid membership number while associating DSC.
Step-3 ( Apply for Director Identification number (DIN))
- Make an application in the eForm DIR-3.
- If you want to make any changes to the details like address, email, etc. you will have to fill the DIR-6 form.
- Both these forms have to be digitally signed by the applicant.
Step-4 ( Self Registration)
- You will now have to sign up in the MCA 21 application by accessing http://www.mca.gov.in to avail services including filing eForm, viewing public documents, etc.
- After you register successfully, you will be assigned a user is and password or will have to register your DSC or you might have to provide DSC instead of the password during registration.
- After logging in, do the registration.
Step-5 ( Obtain a Company name)
- Next step is to select the company name and get it approved by ROC (Registrar of Company).
- Company name availability can be checked on the MCA website.
- A name can be reserved for the incorporation of a company or change of name of an existing company via the RUN (Reserve Unique Name) service by logging into the MCA portal along with an Rs. 1000 fee.
- SPICe (Simplified Proforma for Incorporating Company Electronically can also be used for name reservation and incorporation of a company.
- once it is approved rest of the process has to be completed within 20 days.
Step-6 ( Filling Incorporation Form (SPICe form no. INC-32) )
- The last step is to fill the incorporation form with the help of the instruction kit available.
- Having a PAN and TAN (Tax Deduction Account Number) is necessary for this process, if you do not have, you can apply or the same along with the incorporation form.
- Form INC-32 should be along with documents including Memorandum(MoA) (INC-33), Articles of Association (AoA) (INC-34), an Affidavit and Declaration any other attachments.
- Now, enter the applicant name and professional details in the declaration section.
- The eForm has to be digitally signed by the professional giving declaration. A Professional who is signing SPICe Form as a Director, cannot sign the same form as a Professional.
- Upload the form on www.mca.gov.in.
- A challan will automatically be generated which has to be paid (amount will be according to the services applied for)
If you want a loan for your business, contact Gromor Finance for unsecured loans at affordable interest rates with the loan disbursal within 3 days or less!