Having a good CIBIL score helps businesses in getting a loan.
Credit bureaus generate credit reports of individuals and a free CIBIL report is only available to individuals. If a business has to check the CIBIL score, a fee has to be paid.
Here is how you can register for checking CIBIL score with PAN card:
- Log on the CIBIL website www.cibil.com
- Select the subscription you want.
- Fill the necessary and correct information such as PAN card details, email address, date of birth, gender, etc.
- Click on the mode of payment. Select any mode of payment like net banking, credit card or debit card.
- Also provide the details asked about loans availed, loans applications, details of credit cards, etc.
Here is how you can check CIBIL score online with a PAN card:
- Visit the web site cibil.com.
- Fill all the personal information like name, date of birth, gender, etc.
- Fill PAN card details.
- Fill income details like type of income, etc.
- Fill contact details like email address, mobile number, etc.
- After checking if the information is correct, click on the submit button.
If you are in urgent need for a business, you can contact Gromor Finance for quick unsecured loans!