When you apply for a business loan, lenders ask for an Aadhaar as it is easy for the lenders to get all the information about the applicant from this card, it is the proof of identity of the applicant.
But if you do not have an Aadhaar or if you have lost it, it will be difficult to apply for a loan. UIDAI has given a provision for an ‘eAadhaar’ which is nothing but the electronic form of the Aadhaar card which can be downloaded and printed. One can use eAadhaar in the same capacity as the original Aadhaar Card.
How do you get a duplicate Aadhaar for a business loan?
If you want to get a duplicate Aadhaar card, it is necessary to have the Aadhaar Number (UID). You must also have the registered mobile number (number provided at the time of enrollment) as the OTP in all cases will be sent to this number only.
Once you know your UID, make sure you have Adobe reader installed on your PC because the duplicate Aadhaar card which will be downloaded online can only be accessed if you have adobe reader.
Once all of this has been taken care off, you can proceed to apply for a duplicate Aadhaar.
Steps to apply for a duplicate Aadhaar online:
- Log into the website of Unique Identification Authority of India, https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/ and download Duplicate Aadhaar Card.
- Select the ‘I have Aadhaar’ option, placed just above the ‘Enrolment ID/Aadhaar Number’ box.
- You will need to provide some information like the Aadhaar number, full name, mobile number, and pin code.
- An OTP (One Time Password) will be generated when you fill in all the information and click on ‘Get One Time Password’. A One Time Password is generated solely for the purpose of maintaining the security of the information on your Aadhaar Card and will be directly sent to the registered mobile number.
- After receiving the One Time Password, type it in the box ‘Enter OTP’ and click ‘Validate and Download’. The Duplicate Aadhaar Card or eAadhaar will get downloaded on your computer in PDF format.
- In order to open the PDF, the password will be a combination of the first four letters of your name and your year of birth.
- Use any good quality paper or photo paper that is available to print your Aadhaar card. After printing the Aadhaar Card, cut carefully along the cut marks present on the Aadhaar card. You can also laminate the Aadhaar card to increase its durability.
If you are need of an unsecured loan, visit Gromor. Gromor has a simple application process and gives loans up to 10 lakhs within 3 days or less!