Every lender asks for an Aadhaar while giving loans to confirm the identity of the applicant. If you want to apply for an Aadhaar, there are certain documents that are needed for the process.
UIDAI accepts several documents as Proof of Identity or Proof of Address for Aadhaar Card Enrollment. Applicant needs to carry the documents in original to the enrollment centre where it shall be scanned and uploaded online for verification. One needs to submit at least one of the Proof of Identity (PoI) and Proof of Address (PoA) as documents required for Aadhaar Card application.
A complete list of Documents required for Aadhar Card application:
Accepted documents as proof of identity:
- Passport/PAN Card/Ration/ PDS Photo Card
- Voter ID Card/Driving License/NREGS Job Card
- Photo Bank ATM Card/Government Photo ID Cards/ service photo identity card issued by PSU
- Photo Credit Card/Pensioner Photo Card
- CGHS / ECHS Photo Card
- Address Card having Name and Photo issued by Department of Posts
- Certificate of Identity having photo issued by Gazetted Officer or Tehsildar on letterhead 18
- Disability ID card/handicapped medical certificate issued by the respective State/UT Governments/Administrations.
Accepted documents as proof of address:
- Passport/Bank Statement/ Passbook/Post Office Account Statement
- Electricity Bill (not older than 3 months)/Water bill (not older than 3 months)/Property Tax Receipt (not older than 3 months)/Credit Card Statement (not older than 3 months)/Telephone Landline Bill (not older than 3 months)/Gas Connection Bill (not older than 3 months)
- Insurance Policy
- Signed Letter having Photo from Bank on letterhead/Issued by registered Company on letterhead/Issued by Income Tax Assessment Order
- Certificate of Address having photo issued by MP or MLA or Gazetted Officer or Tehsildar on letterhead
- Certificate of Address issued by Village Panchayat head or its equivalent authority (for rural areas)
- Address Card having Photo issued by Department of Posts
- Vehicle Registration Certificate
- Registered Sale / Lease / Rent Agreement
- Caste and Domicile Certificate having Photo issued by State Govt.
- Disability ID Card/handicapped medical certificate issued by the respective State/UT Governments/Administrations
Supported documents for proof of relationship (to head of the family):
- PDS Card
- MNREGA Job Card
- CGHS/State Government/ECHS/ESIC Medical card
- Pension Card
- Valid Passport
- Birth Certificate issued by Registrar of Birth, Municipal Corporation and other notified local government bodies like Taluk, Tehsil etc.
- Any other Central/State government issued family entitlement document.
Supported documents for proof of date of birth:
- Birth Certificate
- SSLC Book/Certificate
- Certificate of Date of Birth issued by Group A Gazetted Officer on letterhead
If you have a quick small business loan requirement, get in touch with Gromor. Gromor gives unsecured loans to small business owners at attractive interest rates!