Any business can update the GST details when the application is being processed or if the business is already registered under GST.
GST registration details which can be updated/changed:
- Name of the business
- Address of the business
- Address of an additional place of business
- Addition, deletion or retirement of the partners or directors, Managing Committee, CEO, i.e. (people who are responsible for day to day affairs of the business)
- Mobile number or email address of the authorized signatory
Steps to change/update GST registration details of the business:
1. Submit form GST REG-14 along with the required documents.
2. It will be verified by the GST officer and will be approved within 15 days in form GST REG-15. The change will be reflected from the date of approval.
3. If the Officer is not satisfied with the documents then he/she can give a show cause notice in form GST REG-03.
4. The applicant must then reply in form GST REG-04 within 7 days of the notice.
5. If the Officer is not satisfied with the reply of the applicant, he/she can reject the application and pass an order for the same in form GST REG -05.
6. If the GST Officer does not take any other action then it can be stated that the information has been changed.
Note: If there is any mistake in the PAN number, the applicant will have to file for a fresh registration using form GST REG-01.
If you require an unsecured loan for your business, contact Gromor Finance which has a simple online application process and the loan disbursal is also faster, 3 days or less!