To provide free billing and accounting softwares to MSMEs in India, GSTIN has partnered with some vendors, after directions from the GST Council.
But to avail this, the MSMEs should have an annual turnover of less than Rs. 1.5 crores in a financial year. This facility will be provided to active taxpayers and also to the ones who have opted for the GST composition scheme.
You can choose from any one of the eight softwares that are available which can be downloaded on a laptop or desktop, and a cloud-based version is also available.
Features of the software:
- These softwares help the small business owners take care of their everyday business activities by helping with the billing and accounting. Some also have a feature where one can file for GSTR.
- Other features include maintaining the cash ledger, inventory management, generation of invoices, etc.
- Apart from the general features that are provided to the small businessman owners, there are few other features also for which a certain amount of fees will have to be paid.
How to download the billing and accounting software?
- In order to download these billing and accounting softwares, you will have to visit the GST portal which is https://www.gst.gov.in/
- After this, you will have to log in to the GST portal with valid credentials
- Next step is to select the option Doiwnlads-Accounting and Billing Option
- You can then download the software for free from here
Are you planning to take a loan for your MSME? Get in touch with Gromor Finance for loans at affordable interest rates!