Every small business owner should have an Aadhaar card when applying for a business loan. It is an important criterion for the lenders while checking your loan eligibility.
If you have applied for an Aadhaar it usually takes 60 to 90 days for it to reach you but if you want to know the status of your Aadhaar anytime after application, you can easily do that by using any one of the methods mentioned below.
3 ways you can check your Aadhaar card status:
Online Method – Done ONLY on UIDAI official website
Through sending an SMS to UIDAI
By calling UIDAI Helpline Number
- Visit the Resident – UIDAI website and Click on ‘Check Aadhaar Card Status’ OR Click Here.
- Enter your ‘Enrollment Number’ in the field provided on the page along with date and time mentioned on your acknowledgment slip.
- Enter the Code from the Captcha image on the page.
- Now, Click on the ‘Submit’ button and the new page will show you the status of your Aadhaar card.
- You will now see if Aadhaar card number is generated or not –If generated and dispatched, it will also show you the Delivery Tracking Details. That’s all you need to track your Aadhaar card.
The SMS Method:
- Send an SMS mentioning the below text to 51969-UID STATUS<space><14 DIGIT ENROLLMENT NUMBER>
for example UID 12345678901234.
- Once you have sent the above message to the 51969, you will receive an SMS within minutes mentioning the status of your Aadhaar number bearing tracking details, if your Aadhaar Card has been dispatched or not.
With the Helpline Number:
- Dial Toll-Free Helpline: 1947.
- Once you called the above number, a representative will receive your call and would ask for your enrollment number and date and time of application.
- The representative would provide you the complete status instantly over the call.
- If your Aadhaar card is already dispatched, do not forget to ask the representative to provide you the tracking number of the courier.
You can also Check Aadhaar Card Delivery Status through Indian Post
- Visit Indian Post Official website, https://www.indiapost.gov.in/VAS/Pages/IndiaPosthome.aspx
- Enter the tracking ID provided by the UIDAI against your enrollment.
- The website will clearly show the delivery status of your Aadhaar card.
Do you need a quick business loan? Gromor offers unsecured business loans at affordable interest rates up to 10 lakhs. Get in touch with Gromor Finance now!