If you want to avail a small business loan, every lender will ask for your Aadhaar, to confirm your identity.
If you have made a mistake while making an Aadhaar card application, you can easily rectify it offline.
You can get your aadhaar information corrected either by giving your update request online or by sending a request through post or by visiting the nearest enrollment centre.
The process for Aadhar Card Correction through post:
- Download and fill the form for Aadhar Correction Offline by clicking here.
- You will need to fill it in English, as well as the local language.
- Select all the fields that you want to be updated /corrected. You can also select more than one field. But you will have to fill the entire form irrespective of which field is to be updated/corrected.
- Fill the current details in the form only and not old details.
- Write your full name without any salutations/titles.
- Write your complete and full address. The Aadhar letter with your updates will be delivered only at the given address.
- To include your Guardian/ Parent/Spouse ‘s name as part of the address, select the correct box in C/O details and enter the name of the person in the given field. It is not compulsory to provide C/O details with the address.
- You are needed to fill the full address and submit supporting documents for the same.
Depending on which information you want to update, attach all the self-signed required documents as given in the Valid Documents List.
- Check the information entered for correctness.
- Mention your aadhaar number on all the copies of documents submitted.
- Send the filled form with all the required documents to the address given:
UIDAI, Post Box No. 99, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad-500034, India
- Mark the envelope to be sent as “Aadhar update/Correction” on the envelope top and seal it properly.
- You will receive an intimation of the update request receipt when it is received.
How to get Aadhar Card Correction done at the Enrollment Centre:
- Download the form from here (official UIDAI portal)
- Tick mark the fields you wish to be corrected – You can select more than one field.
- Enter the details asked in English and your Local Language.
- Enter the correct Address and Mobile number.
- Attach copies of self-attested documents for ID and residence and DOB – depending on the details you wish you get updated.
- Visit the enrolment centre with the form and the documents to submit the same.
- To find the nearest enrolment centre, click here.
If you are looking for quick business loans, contact Gromor Finance. It has a simple online application process and if the documentation is in place, loan disbursement is within 3 days or less.